As a player of Bective/Cannistown Juvenile Section I am entitled to:
- Be safe and feel safe.
- Have fun and experience a sense of enjoyment and fulfilment.
- Be treated with respect, dignity and sensitivity.
- Comment and make suggestions in a constructive manner.
- Participate in games and competitions at levels with which I feel comfortable.
- Be protected from abuse.
- Be listened to.
As a player of Bective/Cannistown Juvenile Section I agree to:
- Play fairly, do my best and enjoy myself.
- Respect fellow team members regardless of ability, ethnic origin, cultural background or religion.
- Represent my team, my club and my family with pride and dignity.
- Respect all coaches, mentors, officials and my opponents.
- Be gracious in defeat and modest in victory.
- Inform my coach/mentor/manager when I am unavailable for training and games.
- Tell my coach/mentor/manager if anybody has harmed me in any way.
- Take due care of club equipment.
As a player of Bective/Cannistown Juvenile Section I agree not to:
- Cheat – always play by the rules.
- Shout at or argue with a game’s official, with my coach, or team mates.
- Use unfair or bullying tactics to gain advantage or isolate other team mates.
- Spread rumours.
- Tell lies about adults or other young people.
- Use unacceptable language or racial and/or sectarian references
- Take any photography for use private or otherwise within the grounds of the club or any GAA grounds where the club participates.
Note: Any player who fails to follow these rules may be asked by Mentor/Coach to leave the field.